Monday 1 August 2011

Card Classes at Et Voila have arrived!

Back by popular demand! Thank you all for being so patient during the re-location of Et Voila. Now that the glitter has settled and the embellishments have been made, I can re-commence my tutorial classes once more.

I am going to begin with a beginners card making class on Thursday 8th September from 10.30 - 12pm. The cost is 10 € per person which includes a delicious cup of Lavazza coffee or one of the delicious tea's supplied by Giac's Bar. The classes will be held weekly at the same time and each lesson we will make a card using a different technique. It is up to you how many classes you want to attend, whether it's just one or two or until you progress onto the Intermediate level (my last group of budding crafters attended classes for two years!)

You will learn an exciting new technique or idea each week, and you will be amazed with how far you can take this hobby if you really want to. Whether it's just as a hobby, to make cards for your loved ones or whether you are looking into selling your creations to the public.

There is capacity for 5 people in every class so please do let me know as soon as possible if you would like to attend. I have already secured a few seats at the craft table, so be sure to get in quick! For more details or to book a class please email me at etvoila_creatifs@yahoo.fr

I will also be starting a scrapbooking class in the very near future so please do keep checking the blog for updates on this or feel free to email me for further details. I would love to hear from you and will try to accomodate any particular areas of interest that you may have.


I hope to see you all very soon,


Ange x