Wednesday 19 March 2014

Catching Up !

Sorry I haven’t posted anything in the last week but I popped over to the UK for my Mum’s birthday. It was great to have a look around the old card haunts at the new products currently on sale and techniques being used. You kind of fall behind the wayside living out here in the country in France and sometimes it’s a must to get back into the centre of it all.  
Needless to say I came back with a few ideas to get stuck into, so it was all go when I got back to prepare for this week’s lesson. 
I decided on making a flip card but kept it fairly easy by just heat embossing the design as there is a fair bit of cutting out to do on the Bigshot. Here's what I made. 


The Gorjuss stamp I couldn't resist whilst shopping in the UK and had to make a quick card to see what it would look like in all it's glory. 



For those who want something visual to go by to remember dimensions and all that, here's a video.